Top 5 Borrowing Money Apps
In today’s post, we will know the Top 5 borrowing money apps. If you are looking for an online loan application to avail of an emergency loan for any of your personal needs.
So today we are going to tell you about the Top 5 borrowing money apps. You can fulfill your need by taking a 24-hour loan for your needs, a student loan if you are a student.
After reading this post you will get a lot of help. You will be able to know much loan amount, at what percentage interest, and for what time period which app is offering before taking any online loan.
You will get information about all these things from here. Apart from this, what are the necessary documents you need to take a loan?
That’s all we are going to tell you in this post. So you must read this post till the last.
We hope that this will give you a lot of Borrowing Money Apps of knowledge, so let’s start the post.
1. Branch Personal Loan App
- Loans range: In this branch personal loan, you can take a loan of ₹750 to ₹50000.
- Tenure: In this, you can take a loan from 62 days to 6 months. Its interest rate varies between 2% to 30% depending on the risk profile of the customer.
- Play Store Rating: 4.5
Example: If the loan amount is ₹9000. At 24% per annum interest on it, for 2 months and the processing fee will be ₹ 180.
So 2 months’ interest will be ₹360 and EMI ₹4680. The total loan cost amount will be ₹9360. In this way, the total loan amount of ₹ 9360 will have to be paid.
Branch loan Rates and Fees
- Loan Amounts: INR 750 to INR 50,000
- APR or Interest rate: 24%-36% yearly [Monthly interest: 2% to 3%]
- Processing fee: 2% onwards
- Terms of Branch loan: Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 6 months. Every loan amount a Branch loan offers has the option to be repaid in a minimum of 62 days.
The amount would be directly deposited into your desired bank account.
Key Features of Branch Loan
24/7 FINANCIAL ACCESS IS JUST A TOUCH AWAY
- From the Branch Loan app, you can apply for personal loans, save funds, or monitor your financial health on the go.
- No late charges or rollover fees on Branch loans
- No paperwork, collateral, or office visits are needed for this Branch loan
- Services of Free Credit Score checks
- Easy access 24/7
- Simple Quick and easy signup
- Use your money the way you want to for your home or business with no limitations
- Lower fees, and flexible payment terms as your repayment
The branch loan finance app provides the following types of personal loans
- Medical Loans/Emergency Hospitalization Loans
- Shopping Loans
- Home Renovation Loans
- Consumer Durable Loans (home appliances)
- Education Loans
- Vehicle Loan -[2/4 wheeler loans]
- Travel Loans
- Wedding/Marriage Loans
- Student Loans
2. Money View: Personal Loan App
- Loans range: In this Money View personal loan app, you can take a loan of ₹10,000 up to ₹5,00,000.
- Tenure: In this Money View app, you can take a loan from 3 Months to 5 years. Its interest rate varies between 16% to 39%*. Here you can choose any from a vast range of flexible EMI repayment
- Play Store Rating: 4.5
Example: If the loan amount is ₹50,000. At 24% per annum interest on it, for 12 months and the processing fee will be ₹1,750 + ₹315 GST (No additional fee).
So 12 months’ interest will be ₹6736 and Monthly EMI ₹4728. The total loan cost amount will be ₹56736. In this way, The total loan repayment amount of ₹56,736 will be paid.
- Money View loan app is trusted by 1Cr+ users all over India.
- Money View loan app has partnered with Rbi-authorized and regulated NBFCs/Financial Institutions.
- Money View Serves more than 5k locations across India. it’s Available in 8 Languages
Money View Loan Rates and Fees
- Loan Amounts: ₹10,000 up to ₹5,00,000.
- APR or Interest rate: 16%-39%* yearly
- Processing fee: 2% to 8% onwards
- Repayment Time: From 3 months to 5 years
- The Money View loan app offers personal loans for both, Salaried and self-employed people.
- You should have a Min CIBIL Score of 600 or an Experian of 650.
- The age limit for application is 21 to 57 years.
- Your Income must be received in any Bank A/c.
Key Features of Money View
- Money View has its Own Credit Model: You can Get better offers regardless of your credit score
- Easy EMIs repayment: Money View gives Repayment options in 3-60 Months at your convenience
- Hassle-Free: Money View has a 100% Paperless application process
- 100% Transparent Process: It’s No Hidden Charges or No Surprises!
3.KreditBee: Instant Credit App
- Loans range: In this KreditBee loan app, you can take a loan of ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2 Lakhs
- Tenure: In this credit bee app, you can take a loan from 62 days to 15 months. Its interest rate varies from 0% to 29.95% per Annum.
- Play Store Rating: 4.4
Example: If the loan amount is ₹50K. At 20% per annum interest on it, for 12 months and processing fee will be ₹1,250. New customer onboarding Fee: ₹ 200, GST on Processing and Onboarding Fees: ₹ 261.
So 12 months’ interest will be ₹5581 and Monthly EMI ₹4632. The disbursed amount is ₹ 48,289 The total loan cost amount will be ₹55581. In this way, The total loan repayment amount of ₹55581 will be paid.
kreditBee Loan Rates and Fees
- Loan Amounts: ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2 Lakhs
- APR or Interest rate: 23.2,0%-29.99%* yearly
- Processing fee: 2.5% onwards
- Repayment Duration: From 62 days to 15 months
Key features of KreditBee
- Instant loan approval: Instant personal loans are approved within 15 minutes from registration to direct your bank Account.
- Simple Shopping EMIs repayment: Avail online purchase EMI loans for categories like fashion, electronics, travel, furniture & more.
- Transparency with Customers: Loans from RBI-certified NBFCs/Banks are made available to All customers.
- Flexible Interest Rate: Vary interest Rates starting from 0% to 29.95% per annum.
Types of loans
- Flexi Personal Loan – if you need to borrow money? KreditBee offers short repayment terms from 62 days to 6 months for borrowing instant money ranging from ₹1,000 to ₹10,000. you can get a loan with Only a PAN card & address proof.
- Premium Loans for Salaried Person – You can borrow Personal Loans worth ₹10,000 to ₹2 Lakhs with flexible disbursement tenure ranging from 3 to 15 months on the KreditBee loan app. Here Also you can get a loan-only PAN card, address proof, and salary Slip.
- Premium Loans for Self-Employed Person – You can borrow Personal Loans worth ₹40,000 to ₹2 Lakhs with flexible disbursement tenure ranging from 3 to 10 months.
- Online Shopping Loan – You can get an offer Avail Buy Now, Pay Later EMI plans. Shop freely on online platforms like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Nykaa, MakeMyTrip & more with fast personal loans & e-voucher offers. you can get this loan with Only a PAN card & address proof.
- KreditBee Card – Now you can Purchase anything online, or withdraw cash directly into your bank account. Pay back later.
4. mPokket: Personal Loan & Instant Student Loan App
- Loans range: In this mPokket loan app, you can take a loan of ₹ 500 to ₹ 30000
- Tenure: In this pocket app, you can take a loan from 61 days to 120 days. Its interest rate varies from 2% to 6% per Month.
- Play Store Rating: 4.2
Example: If the loan amount is ₹2000. At 2 % per Month interest on it, for 3 months, and the processing fee will be ₹203 + 37 GST.
So 3 months’ interest will be ₹120 and the Disbursed amount is ₹ 1760 The total loan cost amount will be ₹2120. In this way, The total loan repayment amount of ₹2120 will be paid.
mPokket Loan Rates and Fees
- Loan Amounts: ₹ 500 to ₹ 30000
- APR or Interest rate: 120 %,2 % – 6 % per Month
- Processing fee: between Rs 34 to Rs 203 + 18% GST onwards
- Repayment Duration: From 61 days to 120 days
⭐️Key Features of mPokket app
- ✔ you can get an Instant Personal Loan of up to Rs 30,000
- ✔ you can Cash Transfer to a Bank/Paytm Account, a cash loan in 2 minutes
- ✔ you will get Flexible Repayment Options, Repay in 4 Months
- ✔ you will get Rewarded for Timely Repayments
This is Also, approved and governed by RBI & it has its own NBFC license. It is legally compliant and well-regulated.
Read Also- money cash app se loan Kaise le?
mPokket App Eligibility Criteria
- mPokket provides loans for College Students.
- If you are a Salaried Professional then you can Get a personal loan at a take-home salary of Rs 9,000 and above.
📑 Documents Required for mPokket loan
To avail of instant personal loan, submit documents-
- ✔ College ID Card for Students
- ✔ Last 3 months Bank Statement, Salary Slip/Joining Letter for Salaried Professionals
- ✔ Aadhaar Card, Driving license, Voter ID card, etc.
- ✔ PAN Card
- ✔ KYC Details
5.CASHe Personal Loan App
- Loans range: In this CASHe loan app, you can take a loan of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 300000
- Tenure: In this CASHe app, you can take a loan from 3 Months to 12 Months. Its interest rate varies by 30.42 % per year.
- Play Store Rating: 4.3
Example: If the loan amount is ₹30000. At 30.42 % Annual interest on it, for 3 months and processing fee will be ₹500+ 90 GST.
So 3 months’ interest will be ₹2250 and Monthly EMI ₹10750. The disbursed amount is ₹ 29410 The total loan cost amount will be ₹32250. In this way, The total loan repayment amount of ₹32250 will be paid.
CASHe loan Rates and Fees
- Loan Amounts: ₹ 1000 to ₹ 300000
- APR or Interest rate: 30.42 % per year.
- Repayment Duration: From 3 Months to 12 Months
- Processing fee :
CASHe 180,270- 2% or 1200 whichever is higher
CASHe 90- 1.5% or 500 whichever is higher
⭐️Key Features of CASHe Loan App:
- you can take Avail of a range of personal loans
- you can check Personal loan eligibility before the application for a loan.
- you can barrow Personal loans from ₹1,000 to ₹3,00,000
- CASHe Loan is a Quick loan application via an online loan app
- CASHe Loan App provides a Repayment period of more than 3 months
- you don’t need guarantors or collateral
- CASHe Loan App is a 100% paperless loan application.
- CASHe Loan App has No foreclosure charges
- you can Get an instant credit line in the CASHe Loan App
- you can Enjoy online shopping at no cost EMI* in CASHe Loan App
- CASHe Loan transfer instantly amounts to your bank account.
- you can repay Loans through various payment methods.
CASHe Loan App Eligibility:
- CASHe Loan App provides Personal loans for salaried professionals only
- you should have a Minimum net take-home monthly salary of ₹12000.
- you should be Above 21 years of age
- Your salary should be transferred through a direct bank account.
Documents required to apply for a loan:
- Selfie photo
- your PAN card
- ID Proof (Any 1 – Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Address proof (Any 1 – Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bills)
- 3-month bank statements with salary credit slip.
- Aadhaar card for quick processing.
Thanks for your Support.